Love Bloom Cafe as much as us?
Well we're hiring!
stop in today to apply
The Bloom Cafe at Quality Gardens is an intimate cafe dedicated to the finest food, coffee and ice cream. We serve breakfast, lunch, and a selection of locally made pastries and ice cream. We strive to make as much as we can in-house and let the seasons guide our menu. We source as much as we can locally, but no matter the origin it is always the best available.
Café Line Cook
We are looking for someone to join our team who wants to grow with us. This position is great for someone who wants to take a lead in our ever expanding kitchen, who has a good culinary base (home cooks welcome!), and who wants to learn more about the restaurant industry.
- Manage operations of the café kitchen including:
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetable, making sandwiches, etc.)
- Set up and stocking station as necessary
- Cook menu items in coordination with rest of kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of left over food
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Create and execute specials. This includes sourcing materials and pricing items.
- Proven cooking experience, including 3+ years of experience in the food service and customer service industry
- Worked in a fast past, high volume kitchen
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- Excellent time management skills
- Hard working, confident, and assertive
- Love of high quality food
- Enjoy creating and preparing food
- Has a good understanding of the demands of a small business
- Can be on your feet for long hours at a time
- Commiserate with experience
- Potential for benefits
part-time cafe help
Bloom Café is looking for part-time café help to work during peak hours of business. This position would require 10 + hours per week with weekend, morning and afternoon work. A flexible schedule is a must. Duties are as follows:
- Help open/close café
- Run cash register
- Help prepare espresso drinks
- Run food and check on customers
This position requires constant interaction with customers, so a friendly and outgoing personality is a must.